Are you looking for a color label printer that can reliably produce full-color labels? The printer market is filled with commercial printing solutions to choose from, which can make it difficult to choose your options and find the best fit for your production environment.
Balancing cost and quality can be a real challenge, as nearly all manufacturers promise exceptional performance and high-volume printing capabilities. But if you’re interested in getting the most value out of your investment, Epson’s C6000 Inkjet ColorWorks series of label printers may be the right choice.
Why Choose Epson’s CW-C6000A and CW-C6000P Printers?
When it comes to color printing, Epson’s inkjet solutions rank among the best on the open market. In particular, the CW-C6000A and CW-C6000P printers can provide businesses of all sizes with durable, high-resolution labels that are aesthetically pleasing and fully customizable. Whether you’re creating matte or glossy product labels, these printers can deliver the outstanding quality you’re looking for. These printers are often used to create eye-catching labels for:
- Food products
- Coffee and tea
- Cannabis products
- E-cigarettes and vape juices
- Cosmetics and skincare
No matter what types of products you’re selling, Epson’s ColorWorks series can provide the reliable printing infrastructure you need to ensure your post-production strategy remains affordable and efficient.
Core Features of the CW-C6000A and CW-C6000P Printers
Epson’s ColorWorks series is a solid addition to any business looking to print vibrant, full-color labels at a sustainable pace. The CW-C6000A and CW-6000P offer print resolutions up to 1200 dpi, with print speeds as high as 5 inches per second. Some of the features of these printers include:
- Peel and Present: With the CW-C6000P, Epson offers the first color inkjet printer with peel-and-present capability, which can help speed up the manual application of on-demand labels. An integrated label-taking sensor holds off subsequent printing until the previous label is removed. This feature is ideally suited for fully automated label application systems. This unique capability allows individual labels to be taken as soon as they are printed.
- Exceptional color printing: Inkjet printers are better suited to full-color printing environments than alternative methods like thermal transfer applications. Both the CW-C6000A and CW-C6000P use a CMYK color model to produce vivid product labels that will stand out on retail shelves, as they are capable of accurately printing a wide range of custom colors.
- Fast print speeds: Epson’s ColorWorks series is more than twice as fast as most thermal transfer printers and is able to produce full-color labels at a rapid pace without sacrificing print quality. The CW-C6000A and CW-C6000P allow for high-yield printing with lower energy consumption than other toner-based systems.
- Printing software integration: One of the most convenient features of Epson’s ColorWorks series printers is that the setup disk includes a variety of drivers for popular label design and printing software, including NiceLabel. The ZPL II capabilities allow you to experience the advantages of Epson inkjet technology without reprogramming existing systems. ESC/Label command extensions can be added to unlock the power of color. This makes it easy to integrate the CW-C6000A and CW-C6000P into your existing printing infrastructure, allowing for less downtime during installation.
The primary differentiator between these two models is that the CW-C6000P has a peel and present feature while the CW-C6000A has a built-in auto-cutter. This makes the Epson CW-C6000 series a lucrative option for businesses that want a full-spectrum color label printer that can be adapted to the widest range of products and production scenarios.
One of the biggest challenges of purchasing a new label printer is the high upfront costs, as both the CW-C6000A and CW-C6000P typically sell for a couple of thousand dollars from most vendors. While this price point may be affordable for larger operations, some small businesses may have a difficult time absorbing the expenses. It’s important also to factor in the maintenance costs like replacement inks and label rolls.
Save Big With LabelBasic
LabelBasic will be offering all online customers a promotional deal on the CW-C6000A and CW-C6000P printers. For a limited time, both Epson ColorWorks models can be purchased for the low price of $2,580 and $3,050 respectively through the LabelBasic. But that’s not all:
- Customers who purchase a CW-C6000A or CW-C6000P during the promotion will receive $250 in free labels.
There’s never been a better time to modernize your printing infrastructure and take advantage of industry-leading inkjet printing solutions. To learn more, visit our product pages for Epson’s ColorWorks CW-C6000A and CW-C6000P color label printers!